Prep Time: 14 minutes | Total Time: 14 minutes | Makes: 4 servings
With an apricot fruit spread sauce to concoct a sauce that transforms simply prepared chicken breasts into this elegant dish.
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup Fiordifrutta organic apricot spread
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; rub mixture over chicken.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Cook chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm.
- Add apricot spread, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons water to pan, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with lemon rind.