Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Makes: 2 cakes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 heaped tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp Nocciolata
- 1 egg, pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp water
- a handful of crushed hazelnuts
- Soften the butter a little in the microwave.
- Add the sugar and beat until a smooth cream forms.
- Add the egg, the cocoa and the Nocciolata.
- Mix well.
- Add the flour, the salt, the water and the crushed hazelnuts.
- Divide the mix between two cups and cook in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds at 800W.
- Leave to cool for two or three minutes before serving.
- Serve with gelato or whipped cream.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.