Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 ½ cup of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/3/cup chocolate into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter
- ½ cup of organic Apricot jam Fiordifrutta Rigoni di Asiago
- 1/3 cup of plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl and stir in the poppy seeds with the grated rind and the chopped chocolate.
- Meanwhile melt in a saucepan over low heat, butter and jam. When the mixture has assumed a homogeneous consistency, removed from the fire.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the yogurt and stir in the butter mixture and jam. Then add everything into the bowl with the flour and mix quickly with a few turns of a spoon, from top to bottom.
- Fill the cups half and put in the oven, for 20 minutes.
- When cooked, wait another 5 minutes before turning out. Transfer the muffins on a wire rack to cool.