Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 1.25 hours | Makes: 6 large or 12 small muffins
These healthy and simple muffins are filled with antioxidant rich blueberries, are gluten free, paleo and low carb. The cinnamon gives it just the right spice, the coconut milk keeps it moist, and our MielBio® Organic Honey adds just the right amount of sweetness.
What more could you ask for?
- 2 cups almond meal flour (Bob’s Red Mill brand preferred)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup MielBio® Organic Italian Honey (any variety)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen organic blueberries (if frozen do not thaw)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or line a 6-cup muffin pan or a 12-muffin small silicon pan
- In a large bowl,mixall dry ingredients until just combined (almond meal flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon).
- Add wet ingredients, except for blueberries, until fully combined (eggs, coconut milk, honey and vanilla).
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Fill each liner 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and remove from pan.