Prep Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes | Servings: 6
A Classic Breakfast Pastry With an Italian Twist
And with a guilt-free sugar substitute!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic Rigoni di Asiago Fiordifrutta Raspberry
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine and mix well all ingredients, except the jam.
- Gently fold the Fiordifrutta Raspberry into the batter and use a tablespoon to drop 6 evenly spaced scones on the lined pan (about 2 heaping spoons for each scone).
- Bake for 15 minutes until scones begin to lightly brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from parchment paper and serving warm.
Amount per serving:
Kcal 1413, Kcal from fat 1061, Total fat 118 g, Saturated Fat 11 g, Cholesterol 287 mg, Sodium 647 mg, Total Carbohydrates 49 g, Fiber 24 g, Sugars 8 g, Protein 8 g
* by Michela Curti, RD, LD