Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp of flaxseeds
- 3 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of cane sugar
- 1 tbsp Dolcedì
- 10 tbsp of flour
- ½ cup of plant milk
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- Soak the flaxseeds for about 10 minutes.
- Pput the seeds in a blender together with the olive oil and a few tbsp of vegetable milk.
- Mix until a soft and smooth cream is formed.
- Add the flour, the baking powder, the sugar, 1 tbsp of Dolcedì and the remaining milk.
- Whisk quickly to mix all ingredients together.
- Set a medium frying pan or crêpe pan over a medium heat.
- When hot, cook the pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
- Serve hot with fresh fruit, Dolcedì, honey or yogurt.