Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cereal (rolled oats, puffed rice or corn flakes)
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- 2 crackers
- 4 tbsps Mielbio
- 1 tsp French mustard
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400F.
- Crumble the crackers and the cereal in a bowl until they form coarse crumbs.
- Add the flaked almonds and the breadcrumbs.
- In another bowl, mix together the mustard, the honey and a pinch of salt.
- Slice the chicken into strips or small pieces.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the honey-mustard mix, coating well and shake off any excess.
- Roll coated chicken in crumb mix.
- Use a little pressure to ensure the crumbs stick well to the chicken pieces.
- Place on a lined oven tray and put into a hot oven for about 25 minutes.
- Excellent served hot or cold, with a little ketchup on the side.