Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 4-6
From Lauren Hendrickson, YumSugar.
Watch your pizza dough to ensure you don’t burn it.
- 4 ounces pizza dough, rolled thin
- 1 basket of strawberries, washed and sliced thin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread
- Canola oil spray
- 1 cartoon of ice cream (optional)
- Heat a charcoal or gas grill to high.
- In a small sauté pan, melt butter and gently sauté the strawberries for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Once the grill is hot, spray with canola oil spray to ensure the pizza doesn’t stick. Add pizza dough, close the lid, and let the pizza cook for about 3-5 minutes depending on the thickness. Flip the pizza dough and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
- Once the pizza begins to brown and grill marks appear, spread the Nocciolata on the pizza, top with strawberries and grill for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the pizza from the grill, let cool slightly, and top with ice cream or whipping cream if desired.