Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup unsalted organic butter
- 5 oz unsweetened chocolate, chipped
- 1 and 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 each large organic eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Fiordifrutta Organic Strawberry fruit spread
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Butter 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a large, heavy, saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Add chocolate mixture and whisk to blend.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour two cups of batter in pan and spread to even layer.
- Freeze until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Spread our organic Fiordifrutta Strawberry over partially frozen brownie batter pan.
- Gently spread remaining batter over top and let stand 10 minutes to thaw.
- Bake brownies until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool.
- Cut brownies into squares and store in airtight container.