Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes | Makes: 6 scones
Begin your day with something sweet with these delicious scones. The almond flour conjures up a nutty flavor and unique texture. The best part? You don’t have to feel guilty about indulging.
- 2 large eggs, beaten until frothy
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup bulk sugar substitute
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except for the raspberries, and mix well to create a batter.
- Gently fold the raspberries into the batter and use a tablespoon to drop 6 evenly spaced scones on the lined pan (about 2 heaping tablespoons for each scone).
- Bake for about 15 minutes until scones begin to lightly brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the parchment paper and serving warm.
Serving size: 1 scone
Calories 125, Fat 9.5 g, Protein 5.5 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Net Carbs 3 g