Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 13 tbsp of hazelnut milk
- 8 tsp of dark chocolate
- 4 tsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of cornstarch
- 1.5 tsp of potato starch
- 1 tsp of Dolcedì
- Candied ginger flakes
- Sift the cocoa powder with cornstarch and potato starch, and thoroughly mix them with cold hazelnut milk.
- Soften the dark chocolate in the microwave at minimum power for a few minutes.
- Put the milk on very low fire, stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix on the fire until it reaches the desired density (consider that when poured into cups, chocolate will thicken again).
- Add some crystallized ginger flakes to flavor your chocolate.