Prep Time: 1 1/2 hour | Total Time: 6 1/2 hours | Makes: 1 cake
- 5oz plain cookies
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tsp Mielbio honey
For the filling:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- a drop of vanilla extract
- In a large bowl break the biscuits into small crumbs.
- Add melted butter and honey.
- Mix well.
- Line a cake tin with baking paper and press the biscuit mix tightly into the tin. Be sure to push the mix right to the edges and up the sides of the tin.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream with sugar and vanilla until light.
- In a separate bowl, beat the ricotta with the yogurt until smooth and gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Remove the biscuit shell from the refrigerator and fill it with the cream mixture.
- Use a pastry bag to help with the final stage of filling and to decorate.
- Return to the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours before serving.