Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 4 prepared crepes
- Nocciolata organic hazelnut spread
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of Acacia honey Rigoni di Asiago
- Caramelized bananas
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced in 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 4 large (12 inches in diameter) prepared crêpes
- Place heavy cream in a small saucepan and whisk in honey.
- Bring cream to a boil and remove from heat.
- Melt Nocciolata in a metal bowl set over a pot of simmering water.
- Add melted Nocciolata to infused cream and whisk to combine. Keep sauce warm while you prepare banana filling.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a large wide skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced bananas and stir to coat with butter-sugar mixture. Immediately remove from heat.
- Distribute banana mixture evenly among crêpes. Fold or roll crêpes around banana filling and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Serve immediately.