Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 8
- 1/2 cup Nocciolata
- 8 (1/2-inch thick) slices brioche or challah
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of Fiordifrutta Seville Orange organic fruit spread
- 2 ounces skinned hazelnuts, toasted and very coarsely chopped
- Heat broiler. Put Nocciolata in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, and heat, stirring, until it is warm and softened.
- Put brioche on a baking sheet, and brush each slice with melted butter. Broil just until brioche is golden. Remove from heat and spread each side with Fiordifrutta Seville Orange. Dip a fork into Nocciolata and drizzle generously over marmalade. Put the 2 sides together and top with chopped nuts. Serve immediately.