Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 6 tablespoon of Fiordifrutta Seville Orange Organic
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 24 water crackers
- 1 350-gram wheel French Brie, cut into 24 wedges
- Add Fiordifrutta Seville Orange in a bowl.
- Peel and separate into segments and then cut into 1/2-inch pieces, discarding seeds as you go.
- Transfer to bowl with zest and set aside.
- Heat oil in a small pot over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar and cook 1 minute more.
- Add fruit and zest, cardamom, salt and pepper and cook, stirring gently once or twice, until juicy, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Top each cracker with a wedge of Brie and then a dollop of Clementine chutney.