Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup of flour
- 5 tbsp of almond flour
- 6 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp of Dolcedì
- 3 tbsp of raisins
- 2 tbsp of pine nuts
- 3 tbsp of almonds
- 2 tbsp candied orange slices
- White wine q.s.
- Lightly toast the almonds and pine nuts.
- Cut the candied fruit in small pieces and soak the raisins.
- Mix the flour in a bowl with the almond flour.
- Sseparately mix the oil and the Dolcedì together and pour them gradually into the flour mix while stirring.
- Add pine nuts, candied fruit, almonds and raisins.
- Mix well and, if needed, soften the dough with a little white wine.
- Flatten the dough into a baking sheet with a thickness of 5-6 in.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450°F. After the first few minutes of cooking, open the oven and cut the dough into pizza portions.
- Continue cooking until it is almost burned outside, but soft and crumbly on the inside.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and serve with a good sweet wine.