Prep Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Looking for a last minute appetizer to surprise friends and family?
Brie wrapped in pastry and baked until it has thoroughly melted inside is one of the world’s easiest yet tastiest appetizers. In this recipe the brie is topped with our Fiordifrutta Raspberry organic spread, surrounded with pastry and drizzled with our Acacia organic honey.
- 1 large sheet of puff pastry dough or 1 tube of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 round or wedge of Brie cheese (do not remove rind)
- Fiordifrutta Raspberry organic fruit spread Rigoni di Asiago
- Organic brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of Acacia organic Honey Rigoni di Asiago
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a stick-free cookie sheet, lay out the puff pastry or the crescent rolls flat; put brie round or wedge on top.
- Spread Firodifrutta Raspberry on brie, fold dough over top, cutting off excess dough. Drizzle Acacia honey and place a handful of brown sugar on top.
- Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes, pastry should be golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers and apple slices.