Total Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 2
Kids will love to help you make this healthy snack since it’s fun to spread the Nocciolata and sprinkle the granola. No corer in the kitchen drawer? Slice the apples into rounds first then use a small cookie cutter to remove the core from the center of each slice. Wrap sandwiches tightly and tuck them into lunchboxes, if you like.
- 2 small apples, cored and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of Nocciolata.
- 3 tablespoons granola
- If you won’t be eating these tasty treats right away, start by brushing the apples slices with lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
- Spread one side of half of the apple slices with Nocciolata then sprinkle with granola.
- Top with remaining apple slices, pressing down gently to make the sandwiches.
- Transfer to napkins or plates and serve.